The best way to reach us is to email the RKS secretary at rks@RochesterKinkSociety.com. We'll be glad to answer any questions you might have that aren't answered on the website.
If e-mail isn't an option, You can instead call the RKS InfoLine. The number is (585) 234-5295 (mnemonic: 585-Beg-Kayla). If you leave a message, it will remain confidential and will be returned within a few days.
Lastly, you can reach us via snail-mail at:
Rochester Kink Society Ltd.
P. O. Box 18556
Rochester, NY 14618-0556
- Ella, Chair (chair@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Durango, Vice Chair, Public Relations & Outreach Coordinator (vicechair@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Terry, Treasurer (treasurer@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Kat, Secretary & Events Coordinator (secretary@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Schadenfreude, Head DM (headdm@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Kanin, IT & Trustee Coordinator (IT@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Jo, Dungeon & Facilities Coordinator (space@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
|Dungeon space/facilities maintenance||space@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Member liaison||See details below|
|Next Generation questions or issues||tng@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Newsletter and/or web site content, article submission, volunteering, etc.||publications@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Registration (for all events, including workshops, parties, etc.)||rsvp@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Safety & Dungeon monitoring||safety@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Theme or holiday parties||events@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Web site technical concerns||webmaster@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Workshops, demonstrations, and educational event questions, offers or arrangements||education@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
The liaison team is composed of "standard" (non-board) members of RKS who have exhibited neutrality, fairness, good moderating skills, and other traits that are good when there's an awkward situation. If you just need someone to listen, or want someone to help you work though a dispute or concern with RKS or another member, want a second opinion on whether you're being reasonable, etc., contact one (or more) of us that you feel most comfortable working with.