The best way to reach us is to email the RKS secretary at rks@RochesterKinkSociety.com. We'll be glad to answer any questions you might have that aren't answered on the website.
You can also reach us via snail-mail at:
Rochester Kink Society Ltd.
P. O. Box 18556
Rochester, NY 14618-0556
- Sweet_Kat, Chairperson and Event Coordinator (kat@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Happily Odd, Vice Chair and Secretary (happilyodd@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Photon (photon@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- RevWhiteWolf, Treasurer (revwhitewolf@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- Bear, Outreach Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Boomsmee, Member Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Dungeon space/facilities email@example.com|
|Member liaison||See details below|
|Newsletter and/or web site content, article submission, volunteering, etc.||newsletter@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Registration (for all events, including workshops, parties, etc.)||secretary@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Safety & Dungeon monitoring||headdm@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Theme or holiday parties||events@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Web site technical concerns||it.chair@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
|Workshops, demonstrations, and educational event questions, offers or arrangements||education@RochesterKinkSociety.com|
Member Liaison Team
The liaison team is composed of "standard" (non-board) members of RKS who have exhibited neutrality, fairness, good moderating skills, and other traits that are good when there's an awkward situation. If you just need someone to listen, or want someone to help you work though a dispute or concern with RKS or another member, want a second opinion on whether you're being reasonable, etc., contact one (or more) of us that you feel most comfortable working with.
- Liaison Team (liaison@RochesterKinkSociety.com) —Use this address to contact the whole team
- Ella Notte (liaison.ella@RochesterKinkSociety.com)
- cunningcricket (liaison.cunningcricket@RochesterKinkSociety.com)